The Steamboat Springs Pro Rodeo Series runs weekly from June – August every summer. Its the most successful weekly rodeo series in the country! With Steamboat’s western ranching heritage is it any wonder that rodeo events have been a part of the community since the start with mentions in the local paper as far back as 1898. If you are heading to Steamboat in the summer and have a free Friday or Saturday night, its something the whole family can enjoy. Gates open a few hours before the rodeo begins for you to enjoy the BBQ dinner, full bar and pre-rodeo band. The BBQ is delicious!
In addition to the weekly rodeos, there are special events for the 4th of July and usually a Bull Bash event or two each season.
- The rodeo will happen rain or shine, bring your jacket or get there early enough to get covered seating
- no dogs allowed
- there is parking at the rodeo grounds and nearby on Howelsen Hill
- do not pet the livestock, especially the bulls!
- children 6 and under are FREE
- full bar service available
- there is a small play area for children
To purchase tickets or see an up to date schedule, check out the Steamboat Springs Pro Rodeo Series Website.