About SKI TRIP PRESERVER vacation rental travel insurance
We help keep vacation dreams alive.
You’ve been planning this vacation for months, maybe even years, and just before you leave, your child spikes a fever. Or maybe your company decided to transfer you to the new West Coast office. Or more likely, you’ve been keeping an eye on a threatening storm, or a disappointing snowfall in the Rockies, and it’s starting to look like your plans will be affected.
Fortunately for you, Ski Trip Preserver vacation rental travel insurance can reimburse you for the nonrefundable deposits and other costs you’ve incurred.
We understand that vacation travel is invested with hopes and dreams, as well as funds. When the unexpected happens, we want you to recover your investment along with the ability to plan again.
Ski Trip Preserver offers broadest limits:
• Up to $100,000 reimbursement for rental costs
• $200 per day ($750 maximum) for expenses related to trip delay such as hotel accommodations
• Up to $25,000 medical expense coverage
• $200 per day for Baggage Delay ($1000 maximum)
• Up to $1250 for Loss, Theft or Damage to Baggage (including Sporting Equipment)
Ski Trip Preserver covers trip cancellation or interruption due to:
• Lack of snowfall causing ski facility closure
• Uninhabitability of the destination vacation home caused by a natural disaster
• Uninhabitability of your primary residence or your traveling companion’s primary residence caused by natural disaster
• Sickness, injury or death of you, a family member or traveling companion
Ski Trip Preserver also provides:
Worldwide emergency assistance service
Emergency roadside assistance service
Resort Lodging Company is not responsible for cancellations due to circumstances beyond our control such as closed roads, adverse weather, sickness, injury, or acts of god. We highly recommend purchasing travel insurance through our partners, RED SKY Travel Insurance to protect your financial liability in case of these circumstances. You may purchase travel insurance for your lodging through Resort Lodging Company up to the date of your final payment. We are unable to add travel insurance after your final payment. The cost of Trip Insurance is not refundable 14 days after purchase. In case of trip cancellation, Trip Insurance premium is not refunded.
FAQ and necessary claim forms