The town of Steamboat Springs, Colorado awaits your arrival and we want to give you some information to assist you in preparing for your trip.
• You will check in at the front desk of the property you are staying at. Our team members will be there to greet you and get you checked in and help answer any questions.
• The properties we manage come stocked with linens to accommodate all beds.
• We provide towels for all bathrooms and spa towels will be provided at the pool and hot tub locations. Every bathroom in your condominium will have soap, shampoo, and lotion, but if you have your own favorites, don’t forget to pack them.
• We supply your condominium with toilet paper, soap, dish detergent, trash bags, and paper towels.
• Steamboat Springs has more than 100 restaurants for you to enjoy but if you decide you would like a home cooked meal, each condominium comes with appliances and utensils. We may not have every tool for you serious cooks but we do provide you with the basics.
• If you see a grill in your condominium, please feel free to use it; some of our properties also have grills located throughout the property, provided for your enjoyment.
• We are here to help you enjoy your time here, so if you so if your condominium has any issues, please report it and we will do what we can to rectify the situation.
• Small children and babies need to eat and sleep too, so don’t forget to plan ahead for high chairs and cribs. There are local, equipment-rental companies that provide all the children’s items you will need.
• Don’t forget to bring your email confirmation, it’s always a good idea to carry your reservation information with you.
• Complimentary WiFi is provided throughout our properties.